Peach Sorbet To Drink
Tidbits...The peach sorbet "ice cubes" can be made in advance. Just put the cubes in a blender and add the cooked whipped eggwhite and liqueur. Refrigerate until served. It is an elegant refreshing drink.
- In boiling water blanch peaches and remove skin. Cut in half and remove pits. In sauce pan cook peaches, sugar, lemon and 1 cup of water until softened (about 10 minutes.) Add remaining mineral water and let cool.
- Put in stainless steel bowl in freezer and stir every 15 minutes for about 2 hours. When it becomes slushy, pour or spoon into ice cube trays, cover with saran and freeze.
- When ready to use, remove cubes add liqueur and use blender or mixer until creamy.
- Whip eggwhite while over low heat until forms soft peaks then fold into peach mixture.
- Garnish with fresh peach slices and a sprig of fresh mint.